Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm Here, But I'm Not Really Here!

Hello Readers & Occassional Passer Throughers,

This weeks post is not really a post. See, I am on a little vacation to a place called South Carolina. I am at Myrtle Beach. This is my first time at a beach and I am staying down here for the entire week. That means I won't be able to write this week's post. But technically, this will be filling in for it.

Lately, I have been feeling okay. I don't feel that much alone as I did before. Whenever I feel alone, I just remember the things I like to do and do that. For instance, one of the things I like to do when I am feeling alone is listening to music videos and writing quotes on postcards from the lyrics of the songs. It is actually quite fun and fustrating because you have to choose what line to write down. I try to stay away from the chorus, because if I decide to hang the lyrics on my wall, I want people to guess what song it is from! I know it sounds boring, but hey, none of us are awesome all the time! Well, except Barney Stinson from How I Met Your Mother!

Anyways, I try my best to cope with the feeling of loneliness. I know sometimes it doesn't seem like it, but it does get better. I just have to give it time! That is all we can really do. I know this blog may not seem to mean a whole lot to you, but it does to me. I don't care about how many people view this blog, or about what people think. All I care about is writing. I want to write to change the lives of others. Most of the time I have trouble just feeling emotions and remembering that it is okay to have them.

But writing is the one thing I know I can do in this life. I am determined to never let it stop. I will write, even when no one is reading. It will just be here until the time comes. And I know how fustrating being a writer can be, but I accept all the ups and downs of it. I accept the fustration of trying to go to sleep when all of a sudden an idea pops into my head which forces me to write it down because I know it will be the next big thing! I accept the fustration of writer's block because I love writing and nothing is ever easy. And when you live for the things you love, you life is truly complete because that is the thing that makes you feel most alive!

And just knowing that it will always be there keeps me going day after day, even when I am feeling alone!
So all in all, I say writing is the best thing that ever happened to me. Goodnight or Morning to you and I will write to you again soon!

No comments: