Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I am a Writer!


There is no segway between being someone and wanting to be somebody. If you call yourself a writer, then you are a writer. But if you  want to be a writer someday, then you simble aren't, but you want to be. Sometimes it can be hard, facing facts that determine the way you live your life. I know, I've had my fair share of what I want and what I need and who I am.

I've had the dream of being a billionaire and trying everything possible to make it there. I have jumped from dream to dream, pondering over the life of success I know I can reach, but not with the path I'm going. The future, something no one knows about, is scary. It is scary no just for me, but for the rest of the world. See no one knows what is going to happen in the future, that's why the only thing we can do is prepare. But some say "How can you prepare for something you know nothing about?'. Well, just by simpling TRYING!

The future for me is something advanced. Something that will set the standard for all living things and there will really only be two kinds of people in that world. You will have the ones who care and the ones that don't. I don't know which one I'll be at the time, but I routing for the ones who don't care. See I know what I want to be. I know what I have to do to be it. But sometimes actually doing what I need to do to get there is the struggle.

You should all know my passion by now, but if you don't, it is to write. I want to be a famous writer, and sometimes just knowing that scares me. It scares me because the society we live in today, many people don't like to read. Most of them are so fixated on social media and that just makes me so afraid for books in the future. It makes me question the essense of words and people's knowledge to understand the meaning of them.

I don't doubt the fact that I know what I am. I know I am a writer because that is all I really do. But my faith in society is shaking, because everything just seem so bad right now, especially with today's youth. It is simpl ridiculous! The world is becoming something I feel is dangerous and I'm just no certain if books and writers will matter in the future.

As much as this scares me, my mind still ponders on the reality, the one where I believe I can make a difference. Trying is someone I know I will always have the ability to do, even when I feel the lowest. So even if the world does turn out to be the worst place to live on in the future, I will try my best to make the world a better place even if it kills me. I will write for the ones that don't care. I wll be the person I have longed to be, not just for the sake of others, but for the sake of myself also.

Being a writer means so much more than what it looks like. Of course, writers write, but we also innovate, we embrace and we bring meaning to what it is to Live Life. I need to focus my energy on what the important of writing is to me. It is not about making sales or money, or gettin recognintion. It is about making something matter. I want to change to lives of others, change the way people think, for the greater good. And that is all that really matters!


No comments: