Wednesday, March 5, 2014

The Personal Project


Hello Readers, It is time for more explanation of my expression. The personal project I am a doing plays a major role in this blog. It is the reason I created it.

The Personal Project is this reflection of what I have been learning in school for the middle years of high school. For this project, I must express something related to the elements of the areas of interaction. The areas of interaction include:
  • Approaches to Learning
  • Health and Social Education
  • Environments
  • Community and Service
  • Human Ingenuity
Anyway, I had to do a product for this project, which is this blog, that I will continue after the project ends of course. But for now, I want to help influence my peers on all of the ways they can have fin as teenagers and express themselves by not being judged, but instead listened to and appreciated for it. Blogging Creative Writing is my answer.

My Research paper is to be composed of many musicians, poets and authors.

  1. For Musicians, I will use:
    • Rise Against - Make It Stop
    • Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are
    • N.W.A. - Express Yourself
  2. For Poets, I will use: 
    • Lloyd Schwartz - To My Oldest Friend, Whose Silence is like Death
    • Prageeta Sharma - Legacy
    • Anna Waldman - Allegorical Baraka 
  3. And For Authors
    • Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being A Wallflower
    • J.D. Salinger - The Catcher in the Rye
    • Ray Bradbury - Fahrenheit 4451
This should be interesting right?


No comments: