Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Get Some Comedy In Your Life!

Okay, so one of the things I love about myself and this world is the humor. The amount of people in this society that just carries itself with humor and sarcasm that brings joy to others face. I just love it so much.
One of the things I like to watch that makes me laugh is Vines. My favorite is the one with shaq and the cat as they have a wiggle battle. (See gif below)


I just want others to know to put some humor in your life. Don't take life so serious all the time, because if you do, and work and work and work to get to where you are, you won't know how to enjoy the life you have. You must enjoy life and have a balance. It is the only way to live. I know that from experience because I was that person that worked and worked and worked and worked and never had fun. So when it came time for me to relax and chill out, I didn't know how to because it wasn't a norm for me. And so I kept telling everyone I didn't know how to relax and they would look at me like I was crazy.

So my mom set me a psychiatrist appointment and we went and he told me to have a balance in life between work and fun (my psychiatrist gives some really good advice). So that is what I am doing. I am having fun. But having fun doesn't mean having to go buck wild and forget about everything I have worked hard for. It means have fun while working, you know, make the best of the situations we get ourselves into. So just give it a try.

Right now things in my life seem fine. And I don't know how long it's going to last. But I'm not going to sit here and worry about how long. I just going to live in the moment, which is something I haven't done in a long time. So I am going with the flow, accepting and confronting the challenges that come my way. I know that I may face many in the future, but its make or break me and I choose the outcome for myself.
And So Do You!

So just for fun, I am giving you a bunch of these crazy hilarious weird gifs:










No comments: