Wednesday, May 14, 2014

To Moving On....

So for this blog, I presented my personal project last Friday. And my grade for it was an 87. So I think I did rather well. My effort to it was good, but I think I could have done better. But now that I got that over with, I am so happy to be free of thinking straight. Right now I feel that things have changed and that I have become full awakened.


The change took place after I wrote down how I was feeling. As I reflected upon what I was stressing about, I told myself to chill out and to relax. People were telling me to stop worrying about things out of my control and for the first time, I had listened. I felt that I wasn't worrying about college, or how I was going to take care of my mom in this future. I don't know what the future is going to be like, but I pray that I can reside myself in it and live happily.

So now, I feel happy and I am not stressed out about anything. I do things calmly, not worrying and over thinking things. I am just living in the moment, which is something I haven't been doing in a while. But now I am, and it feels good. I feel like a free bird that finally took a leap of faith and learned to fly.

Last weekend, I was volunteering for the Maryland Film Festival and I seen a lot of movies and met a lot of nice people. I felt like an adult and they treated me like one. I felt so free and independent and it felt really good. I got to see three movies, that were really really good. It made me feel like I belonged where I was. What I was seeing on the screen was like what I though everyday in my mind. And it was weird just seen my everyday thoughts on the screen, but it also felt really comfortable. I got to meet some of the filmmakers and I got some of their business cards. Definitely going to think about screen writing as a career.

Summer is almost here, School is almost out of session and I can't wait for it to all be over. This summer is going to be exciting, I can feel it! Hope the same goes for you, express with you next week! Tootles.




No comments: